FOOTBALL EVENT ATTENDANCE PROTOCOL – 2020
We are excited and thankful to be able to welcome students, coaches, staff, support personnel, and spectators back to South Putnam High School as we begin the 2020-2021 school year.
In accordance with the IHSAA, the Putnam County Health Department, and Governor Holcomb’s recent mandates, we will adhere and enforce the following guidelines and restrictions for fans to be in attendance at Athletic Events hosted by South Putnam Community Schools.
Although these guidelines and restrictions may feel unnecessary and/or uncomfortable for some, they are non-negotiable and must be followed for us to provide these experiences for our athletes. Our athletes have worked very hard during the month of July to be ready to compete and represent our school and community. They will also be following the same guidelines and restrictions (unless they are under strenuous activity competing in the event itself).
Thank you for your understanding and compliance as we eagerly begin to compete!
- Spectators must Scan a QR Code or sign in for contact tracing
- Hand sanitizer will be available
Facial Coverings are Required:
- This may be a mask or a gaiter
- It will be required for entry
- It will need to stay on for the duration of the event (inside or outside)
Seating/Viewing Area Restrictions:
- Spectator Seating is limited to 700 total (not including players, coaches, and officials).
- Spectators are asked to sit in “family units” and also 6 feet from the next “family unit”
- Spectators are asked to leave a row between “family units”
Concessions Stand Service and Restrooms:
- Concessions available (Sneeze Guards up, workers gloved and masked)
- Items will be pre-packaged and handed to customers
- Port-a-Pots have been added to the Southwest end for visiting fans