Return to Play Attica Athletics Plan for July 6
Conditioning/Lifting Wednesday 5-7 check in for screening 4:30 in Aux Gym (entrance through exterior gym doors)
Football Monday/Thursday 5-7 check in for screening 4:30 in Aux Gym (entrance through exterior gym doors)
Volleyball Tuesday/Thursday 6-7:30 check in for screening 5:30 in Aux Gym (entrance through exterior gym doors)
Cross Country Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:00 Check in at 7:00 for screening at the track
Cheerleading will be having a meeting on Thursday at 5, check in will be at 430 at door 23 to be screened. Cheerleaders will be having a meeting and given rules, practice schedule will be discussed and packets to be filled out will be handed out.
Tennis and Girls Golf info will be coming out soon.
- All Students will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms and have temperature taken
- Coaches will be required to wear mask when social distancing is not possible
- Students will be required to have individual water bottles and take them home to wash
- Locker Rooms will NOT be available. Athletes should come dressed for activity.
- Water Fountains will not be available.
- Students will be required to take all equipment home until phase 3
- All students and parents will have to fill out Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability prior to 1st day of workouts
- All students will have to have Athletic Packet filled out and signed prior to 1st day of workouts
- All student athletes will be educated by AT Ben Colletti prior to participation.
We appreciated your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty and we want to make this situation as safe and as normal as possible for our athletes.
ACSC Summer Athletics Information and Educational Program
ATTICA JR-SR HIGH SCHOOL 3 PHASE PLAN FOR RE-OPENING EXTRA CURRICULLAR ACTIVITIES
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
2020-2021 Athletics Packet if 2019 Physical is on File
2020-2021 Athletics Packet if NO 2019 Physical on file