Student-Athletes have been sent a request for Attica Athletics Classroom on Google Classroom if you did not receive one you can use this code to join: j54i4n5
There are a lot of options out on the internet for our athletes to participate in I will be sharing a few through the next few weeks to help keep us active. Athletes if you have any questions please reach out to me on Google Classroom or email and we can find a program or workout that works for you.
Bodyweight workouts can have a major impact on a athletes strength and stamina without the addition of weights. The subsequent workouts will serve as education on how to perform some basic movements and examine several ways to include some beneficial and fun exercises into athletes’s lives to help them develop strength, endurance, body control, core stability, coordination, and much more.
The total-body workouts range from 30-45 minutes in length. They build on each other week to week to allow athletes to progress in each exercise to push themselves when no one is watching.
Here is what is included:
1. Quick, Effective, & Challenge Workouts: for the athlete looking to not only maintain all of your hard work so far this offseason but IMPROVE as an athlete.
2. WARM-UPS: 8 Stationary and Dynamic warm-ups that maximize space, mobility, and get you ready to TRAIN!
3. SPEED WORK: Exactly what drills to implement to see drastic improvement in their Technique and Performance… YES, from your HOME!
4. AGILITY TRAINING: THE best drills to use in the LEAST amount of SPACE!
5. STRENGTH TRAINING: plyos, muscle endurance, body control, core stability, coordination, and much more
6. FINISHERS: intense series of exercises performed at the END of the workout that’s designed to ensure that your players burnt every last drop of gas from the tank.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
7. NUTRITION MADE EASY: You’ll learn what to eat and avoid, when to eat and drink and how to supplement safely. This plan takes the guesswork out of mealtime.
In the classroom you will find a document to download to begin your workouts.
You can also find documents from Bigger Faster Stronger Program for at home that can be found here: