Dear parents and guardians,
As we prepare for the upcoming school year and fall sports season, I have two announcements
1. Your physical pack it must be turned into the office or me before the first day of official practice. Meaning “Signed, Sealed, and Delivered” By July 31.
2. The athletic department is making changes to help improve communication and safety for our student-athletes. I’m pleased to announce that the athletic department will now start to use Dragonfly Max. DragonFly MAX is an athlete-centered electronic health record focused on improving health, performance, & communication. DragonFly MAX helps you get in the game & stay in the game by:
• Simplifying the School Forms Process for Parents & Schools
• Making Injury Documentation Easy for Healthcare Providers
• Communicating Seamlessly to Everyone Involved in Athlete Care
I am especially excited to start using DragonFly Max as it has an integrated communication platform that will automatically notify you when your son or daughter is injured, you also be able to see rehabilitation exercises as well as injury status an or any restrictions and limitations your son or daughter might have during practice or during games or companions. This is something that is missing from our current electronic medical record system.
To sign up for your parent account, please see the attached pdf or go to https://www.dragonflymax.com/parent-onboarding Attica High School’s School Code is AEMGLRYou will need this code to connect your account to our school. Once Signed up, please complete the “Update Medical & Demographic Info for 2018-2019” This will be a requirement to play any sport this year.
At the 2018-2019 All Sports Parent/Player Meeting Thursday, July 26 at 6pm I will highlight some other features of DragonFly Max.
Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions!
Yours in health,